In 2006 John Jantsch established the Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network. We are a certified member of this global network of over 100 small business marketing consultants who collaborate on DTMs methodologies, ideas, and resources.
When you hire a certified Duct Tape Marketing Consultant, you are getting years of ever-evolving marketing experience at your fingertips. You gain access to a proven process that has worked for clients of all sizes over and over again, and your certified Duct Tape Marketing Consultant will use it to ensure success for your business.
Duct Tape Marketing was developed over 20 years ago as a way to install a turnkey marketing system into small to mid-size businesses. John Jantsch, its founder, has written several books and earned accolades from Forbes, CNBC, the New York Enterprise Report and even reached the Wall Street Journal bestseller list. Jantsch’s Duct Tape Marketing blog was chosen as a Forbes favorite for marketing and small business and his Duct Tape Marketing podcast was called a “must listen” by Fast Company magazine. Jantsch has delivered keynote speeches to organizations such as American Express, Microsoft, Verizon, HP, and eBay. He also is the featured marketing contributor to American Express OPENForum.
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant goes through a rigorous initial training and pieces of training throughout the year that ensures they are the best at the marketing game. Being a part of the Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network means:
- Approximately 100 consultants worldwide serve as a sounding board with connections, ideas, and feedback to get the best client results
- Predictable results with the installed Duct Tape Marketing System
- Ongoing training webinars keep your consultant on their toes with the latest in marketing and communications
- Your consultant is invited to yearly events for business development and networking
- Comprehensive strategy development includes identifying your ideal client, target audience, and a full-blown content calendar
- Thorough online training certification as well as hands-on implementation of the Duct Tape Marketing System
- Access to the best marketing software and tools including things that will develop clear reports, pull competitive analytics and bolster your testimonials
How Does Duct Tape Marketing Benefit Our Clients?
It’s a proven framework that will give your small business a potent strategic advantage. And we go through continuous training to learn about the latest software, tools, and practices built to turn your marketing into a powerful lead-generation system. Not to mention the network itself–100 plus consultants who share marketing methodologies, ideas, and resources. So when you work with us, you get our 25 plus years of branding, marketing, and design expertise as well as the know-how, tools and resources of a global network of seasoned small business marketing consultants.
We are currently the only Certified Duct Tape marketing consultants in the Seattle area.
If you want to learn more about Duct Tape Marketing, read why John Jantsch is known as the world’s most practical small business marketing expert.