Your Guide to Local Marketing
Welcome to a Local SEO and Marketing Guide for Small Business
Marketing your local business is not the same as trying to rank nationally or globally. There are a variety of key strategies including local SEO, writing localized content, optimizing Google My Business, and more. This guide was written to help you break down the key elements, tools, and tactics so you can create the best strategy to effectively tackle each.
Google Business Profile and Directories
Google Business Profile (formerly Google My Business) is a free business listing that makes it easy for you to get the most out of your online local presence on Google Search and Google Maps. An optimized GMB listing, now an essential component of local SEO, is a powerful tool for any local business and a must-have to rank well locally. You also want to list your business on top local directories. We’ll help you do both!
- Let’s Set Up Google My Business (A Guide for Small Business)
- How to Optimize Your Google My Business Listing
- How to Get Your Business Listed on Local Directories
- Want Your Business to Rank on Google Local? (Here’s the Key.)
- Google Is Your New Business Card (So Control What People Find About Your Business)
- What is the Key to Ranking Your Local Business in Google? (Includes FREE Checklist)
Website Optimization for Local SEO
If you own a local business, showing up on page one of Google can be the difference between your business booming or just getting by. But many business owners are still focused on creating a pretty site with little thought given to SEO, content, and site functionality. It happens because the web design field still primarily sells design-driven sites. Your business needs more than another pretty site. It needs an optimized marketing platform built from the inside out to be SEO-friendly.
Customer Reviews and Outreach
Positive online reviews may be the most valuable of all ranking factors. Why? Genuine reviews contribute to SEO rankings, and they are the proof someone might be looking for to work with you. People searching for businesses like yours are increasingly relying on reviews to help them make a buying decision. If someone discovers you through search, good reviews will convince them to hire you.
Link Building and General Local Search Engine Optimization
Getting high-quality websites to link to your site is a primary factor in getting your content to rank well. But this is just one key strategy for your local marketing to thrive. There are a variety of elements, tools, and strategies to improve your local search engine presence.
- 10 Tips to Build Your Business with Authentic Local Link Building
- 6 Key Steps To Improve Your Local SEO (A Small Business Guide)
- Win the Local SEO Game – A Small Business Guide to Local Rankings
- A Helpful 7-step SEO Strategy
- 6 Step SEO Guide for Local Accounting Firms
- Local SEO Guide for Personal Trainers
Improve your marketing, bring in more leads, and grow your business!
We’ll solve your marketing problem with systematized marketing that gets results. Many small businesses struggle with marketing or waste money on a plan that doesn’t work. At McBreen Marketing, we demystify the process and create a system that delivers results without frustration.
When we partner with you, you’ll understand marketing, stop wasting time and money, and have a system built to grow your business. Let’s grow your business with a proven marketing system!