Your Guide to Marketing Strategy
Welcome to a Marketing Strategy Guide for Small Business
Step one to make sure your marketing works is developing a strategy before you think about tactics. Focusing on just a few marketing tools and tactics like SEO and social media marketing without a clear strategy will get you nowhere fast. You need a complete marketing plan to ensure marketing success. Our Marketing Strategy Guide will help you get started.
Marketing Strategy and Planning
The best way to make sure your marketing strategy is effective is to think of marketing as a complete system for your business. Elements like social media, SEO, and PPC should be components of something bigger, better, and more powerful – a complete marketing system built with a strategy-first approach.
- How to Create Your Unique Business Vision
- Read This Before You Hire a Marketing Expert
- How to Develop Your Core Marketing Message
- How to Write a Positioning Statement and Attract the Right Customers
- The Best Way to Research Your Competitors
- How to Build an Effective Marketing System for Your Small Business (In 4 Steps)
- Want Your Marketing to Work? Live By the Calendar
- Small Business Marketing Success – Make Selling a System
- Small Business Marketing Success–Create a Total Online Presence
Ideal Customer – Knowing and Understanding Your Ideal Buyer
If you try to be all things to all people, your marketing will fall flat, which is why you need to narrow your target focus. Who is your ideal customer, and what are their preferences, wants, and needs? Simply taking the time to define your ideal buyer and building your marketing around their needs has the power to change everything.
Storytelling for Business – How to Use Story in Marketing
When it comes to marketing your business with content, there’s simply no substitute for storytelling. Why? Well, people are hardwired to listen to and love stories. And story done right appeals to prospects like nothing else. Our guide will help you effectively use the elements of story in your marketing.
SEO – The Basics of Small Business Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a powerful and cost-effective strategy to reach the customers you want to work with. Even so, few business owners incorporate SEO into marketing and commit to it for the long haul. It can seem mysterious and intimidating, but the basics of SEO are not that complicated.
- Build a Magnetic Business Website (My 7-step Modern SEO Strategy)
- How to Write Meta Descriptions to Increase Clicks and Improve Your SEO
- How to Write Title Tags for Your Local Business
- HOW TO build a better website with Branding and SEO
- 6 Key Steps To Improve Your Local SEO (A Small Business Guide)
- Business SEO: Improve Your Local Presence by Writing Local Content
Copywriting and Content Marketing for Small Business
Think about your primary marketing elements – your website, email marketing, blog posts, video, and social media marketing. Copy drives all of the above and helps prospects find you, get to know you, like you, and buy from you. Copy is your foundation, and incorporating it into your marketing should be a priority. Learn how.
Let’s build the perfect marketing strategy
for your business
Marketing is knowing your company, knowing your services, and knowing your client. Until these are clear, the marketing strategies you try will be a frustrating waste of time and money. Stop struggling with marketing the wrong way to the wrong people, and let us help you clarify who you are and who you want to attract. Our quick and easy project assessment can help you create a personalized marketing strategy that will take you from frustration to elation. Let’s improve your marketing together. Contact us today for an assessment and a free quote.