Online Marketing Strategy
Clear and simple marketing strategies to grow your small business
A focused marketing strategy
that leads to business growth
Are you overwhelmed by all the jargon, strategies and tools that relate to marketing? Do you feel like you’re just trying to sell to anyone and everyone? Do you feel like you are attracting the wrong kind of customer? Are you struggling to stand out from your competitors?
You are not alone.
The key to solving all of these issues isn’t web design, SEO, or social media. These strategies can only help you when used with one thing: big picture thinking. That means your company needs a comprehensive marketing plan that works for you, your mission, and your ideal customer.
The perfect strategy for your business will:
- Attract more of the right customers.
- Ensure you stand out from the competition.
- Help you define the most profitable ways to attract new business.
- Lead to the business growth you’re looking for.
Your strategy first blueprint
You need a complete marketing strategy built just for your small business and your potential customers. With our expert guidance, you will have a clear plan of action that will give you the direction and know-how you need to market your business for success.
Clarify your message, attract the right customers, and grow your business
with a focused marketing strategy.
Define your competitive advantage
Don’t get stuck wasting time and money by focusing on individual marketing strategies like social media marketing, website design, and SEO. While these tools are powerful, they’re nothing without a comprehensive plan on how and when they’ll be used in your business’s big picture.
Your plan starts with your competitors. To match or better your competitors, you need to include research as part of your marketing strategy to stay ahead.
Our strategy first blueprint will make sure that your business stands out in ways that make the competition irrelevant.
Know who you want to reach
Can you describe your ideal customer? If not, you have some work to do. Here’s why: The wrong customers stifle growth. The right customers drive growth. And trying to be all things to all people is a huge drain on you and your business.
But if you focus on the right people, optimizing your products and services and creating laser-focused marketing will be a snap. In essence, you’ll make your marketing work by focusing on the buyer’s needs first.
Simply taking the time to define your ideal customer can change everything.
We will help you identify, prioritize, and produce marketing that is crafted to attract the right customers to your business. Our strategy first thinking will help you clearly define your ideal customer and focus your marketing on your buyer’s needs first.
Stand out with an irresistible website
The best websites are those with a clear message. Clarity is a website with copy that cuts through the noise and attracts the right customers.
Your website should be more than fancy fonts, bold colors, and stock photography. It should be a robust marketing platform, and the best way to build a site like this is to think about words and design that will attract your ideal customer.
The bottom line is that your business is probably suited to serve a narrowly defined set of people. And coming up with the right content and design direction for this sweet spot is step one to designing a magnetic website.
It’s as simple as that. Our strategy first process is built to help you develop the clear messaging needed to stand out and make your website a crowd-pleasing hub.
Grow your business with marketing that works
Our Strategy First process:
- Fill out our form. You provide a few details about your business.
- We schedule our discovery call. During this online meeting, we learn about your current marketing process and goals.
- We start our in-depth research.
- Core message and ideal customer persona development. We interview your customers to find your competitive advantage. We provide detailed summaries of the calls, customer personas, and several options for your core marketing message.
- Content plan – We conduct thorough keyword research then build a 6-12 month content strategy as part of your marketing plan.
- Customer journey map – We create a detailed game plan for key phases of your ideal customer’s buying process.
- Competitive analysis – We take a deep dive into your top competitors and create high-level overviews and details on their marketing strengths and weaknesses.
- Growth plan – With results from our audit and research process we will outline the highest-impact marketing strategies needed to improve your marketing.
- Detailed presentation – When we complete our work we’ll schedule an online call to deliver our findings and map out a comprehensive plan for growth. We can teach your team to implement the plan or we can do it for you.
The Strategy First process takes about one month to complete and includes three online meetings with you and your team. After we deliver your roadmap, you’ll have clear steps to implement marketing that clarifies your message, attracts your ideal customers, and grows your business.
Start your Strategy First plan. Complete our simple form, we’ll then reach out quickly, schedule a time to talk, and get started.
I want to…
Our Project Success
Ripley Design Inc. is a Fort Collins, CO land planning and design firm. We helped them with brand positioning, website design, and initial marketing.
We worked closely with S&A’s partners to craft a brand that would redefine their presence and better position the company for growth.
We helped Vuetura, a package tracking company in Redmond, WA develop new branding, a new website, and a complete marketing system.
What our clients say
Let’s build the perfect marketing strategy
for your business
Marketing is knowing your company, knowing your services, and knowing your client. Until these are clear, the marketing strategies you try will be a frustrating waste of time and money. Stop struggling with marketing the wrong way to the wrong people, and let us help you clarify who you are and who you want to attract. Our quick and easy project assessment can help you create a personalized marketing strategy that will take you from frustration to elation. Let’s improve your marketing together. Contact us today for an assessment and a free quote.