A Webinar for Small Business
Improve Your Local SEO – a 6-Step Blueprint to Boost Your Local Search Rankings
NEW EVENT DATE COMING SOON!
Showing up on page one of Google can be the difference between your business booming or just getting by. And when it comes to getting your business to rank locally, utilizing Local SEO is a powerful strategy if done right.
Fortunately, there are some basic (and pretty painless) steps you can take that will help your business rank locally.
This workshop will cover local search – what it is and how it will help your business. We’ll also go through six key steps to help your business win at local SEO:
- How to create (and optimize) your Google My Business (GMB) listing.
- How to build citations (and get listed on local directories).
- How to manage your reputation and grow online reviews.
- How to write location-based content to help your website rank well.
- How to implement on-page local SEO basics.
- What local link building is and why you need it to compete locally.
Includes workbook and online guides.
This is an introductory webinar for small business owners or those tasked with marketing who want to learn the basics of local SEO and what it can do for their business. A workbook and online guides will be provided so you can learn and make changes at your own pace after the class.
Presented by Craig McBreen
Owner, McBreen Marketing, Fort Collins, CO
Craig’s mission is to help businesses create a comprehensive marketing system that increases brand awareness, accelerates business growth, and is built for long-term local marketing success. Craig is a Certified Duct Tape Marketing Consultant.